Wellness Tips, Healthy Recipes, Inspirations, Lifestyle, Nutrition + More
This is a remix of the “I-really-do-love’ green shake from that popular fast food restaurant aka Shamrock Shake. This is a healthy yet still tasty version that you can have all year round. JUST LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MINT!
Shamrock Shake Remix
- 1 cup Low-Fat Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk (or reduced fat organic milk)
- 4-6 large fresh mint leaves (or 1/8 tsp. mint extract - not peppermint)
- 1 cup fresh organic baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon hemp, chia or ground flax seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- few drops of green food coloring (this can make it a bit more appealing looking to kids.*)
- ice cubes (add to make it colder and creamier)
Simply mix all together in a high speed blender. Serve topped with coconut cream and sprinkled with cacao or carob power.
*The bright green coloring can be more appealing to kids and remember all the goodness inside….so getthing them to drink one of these is a good thing.