Wellness Tips, Clean & Healthy Recipes, Inspirations, Lifestyle, Nutrition + More
NAUGHTY OR NICE? BE BOTH WITH NUTRIMEAL
It’s said, “It’s not what you do between Thanksgiving and New Year’s that matters most for your diet, it’s what you do in between New Years and Thanksgiving that counts.”
Makes sense. Throughout the year, we try to make healthy choices, maintain a good diet, and get plenty of exercise. But during the holiday season, we celebrate together, and more often than not, indulge in food and drinks outside of our normal habits.
Eat Mindfully, Not Mindlessly
With all these temptations, you’ll want a plan in place so you won’t pack on the pounds while you enjoy the festivities. Add Nutrimeal™ as a meal replacement, and you’ll savor the holidays while maintaining a healthy diet.
Try This, Not That
Nutrimeal is a low-glycemic shake, rich in dietary fiber and protein. Available in chocolate and vanilla flavors, Nutrimeal is the perfect, satisfying meal when you’re on the go. Best of all, it’s a great base to build your personalized shake. Blend it with fruits or vegetables to give it an extra flavorful boost. Or get into the season with these holiday-themed recipes. No matter how you enjoy Nutrimeal, you’ll get the following benefits:
- 15 grams of protein and 8 grams of fiber
- Gluten free
- Complete non-GMO protein
- Low-glycemic index to help reduce carbohydrate cravings and provide sustained energy, to help keep you feeling fuller, longer
Thrive, Not Survive
As you get ready for your next family gathering, try these simple tricks to sample all your yummy favorites without the overeating misery:
- Portion control. Don’t deprive yourself, just eat smaller portions and less often.
- Eat when you’re hungry. Don’t eat just because food is available.
- Slow down. Enjoy each bite and put your fork down as you chew.
- Pay attention. Mindlessly snacking can lead to overeating. Make each meal count.
- Sneak in a workout. It won’t offset all the calories you might eat, but it’ll help.
- Know when and where you’ll be eating. You’re less likely to overdo it if you know you’ll be joining family for a larger dinner.
And when you’re making your holiday plans, add Nutrimeal into your routine. With these convenient, travel-sized pouches, you’ll be able to shake up some goodness as you rush from the office party to your next family function.