Wellness Tips, Clean & Healthy Recipes, Inspirations, Lifestyle, Nutrition + More
- 3 cups watermelon puree (remove seeds or use seedless)
- ½ cup fresh organic blueberries
- ½ cup fresh organic strawberries, chopped
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 organic peach, diced
- 1 small handful fresh raspberries
- Cut the watermelon into chunks and puree it in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Fill the popsicle molds with the chopped fresh fruit. Use a piece of kiwi in each one.
- Pour the watermelon puree into each mold until they are full.
- Place a popsicle stick into each one (unless you are using a full popsicle mold, which may have sticks built into the top).
- Place in the freezer and freeze for about 6 to 8 hours.
Summer popsicles recipe from the Sanoviv Medical Institute, founded by Dr. Wentz. Sanovi where I received my Health Advisor Certificate, is a fully-licensed hospital that offers a unique blend of conventional, alternative, and integrative programs to help maintain your good health and to treat a wide range of diseases. To learn more, visit sanoviv.com and let them know Cindy Nunnery sent you.